the essential new stage of deconfining starting this Wednesday, June 9th. The curfew is from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. To justify your trip between 11:00 PM and 6:00 AM, you will need a new travel voucher.
This is a new step for deconfining in France. With the entry into force of the health pass or the QR code, this Wednesday, June 9, also marks the postponement of the curfew, which goes from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. A new exceptional travel certificate has been put online. You need it to justify your trips between 11:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
It is possible to view and download it from the Ministry of Interior’s website by clicking the link here. La Dépêche du Midi offers it in the following image format:
Certificate of Derogatory Displacement between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m. from deskwebDDM on Scribd
Here are the reasons why you are allowed to travel with your credentials during curfew:
Professional activity, education and training, mission of general interest:
– Travel between home and place of work or training.
– Business trips that cannot be postponed, deliveries.
– Travel related to general interest missions at the request of the Managing Authority.
Health (advice and care)
– Travel for consultations, examinations, preventive measures (including vaccinations)
and care that cannot be provided remotely or for the purchase of health products.
Compelling family reason, help for vulnerable people, child care, disability situation
– Travel for compelling family reasons, to support vulnerable or precarious people or to look after children.
– Travel for people with disabilities and their companions.
Judicial or regulatory subpoenas, proceedings that cannot be remotely carried out
– Travel to comply with a judicial or administrative subpoena, to consult a civil service or a lawyer, because of an act or procedure that cannot be remotely carried out.
Travel in connection with transfers or transits from train stations or airports as part of long-distance travel pets
– Short trips for the needs of pets (within one kilometer of the house).
Note that the curfew should end on June 30th if the epidemic situation allows.