The essentials From this Monday, May 3rd, France will begin its deconfining phase. No longer is there a need to show a certificate to justify your trips during the day. However, the curfew remains in effect: authorities have posted a new certificate online to justify your trip between 7pm and 6pm.
It is a new stage that will begin this Monday May 3rd in France and begin its third deconfining. As of this Monday, as announced by Emmanuel Macron, the traffic restrictions will be lifted. The 10 and 30 km rules are no longer relevant and it is now possible to travel between regions. Conclusion: The certificate for journeys during the day no longer makes sense.
Also read: Deconfinance: Universities, high schools, travel … what will change in the first phase on Monday
However, travel remains limited from 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., and for good reason: the curfew remains in effect.
It can be viewed and downloaded from the Ministry of Interior’s website by clicking the link here. La Dépêche du Midi offers it in the following image format:
The new derogatory travel certificate. Home Office
You will need to provide this certificate to justify your trip between 7pm and 6pm. According to the Ministry of Interior’s website, travel is only possible for 6 different reasons:
Professional activity, education and training, mission of general interest:
– Travel between home and work or education or training.
– Non-postponable business trips, deliveries.
– Travel to buy supplies necessary for professional activity.
– Travel related to general interest missions at the request of the Managing Authority.
Health (consultations and care)
– Travel for consultations, examinations, preventive measures (including vaccinations)
and care that cannot be provided remotely or for the purchase of health products.
Compelling family sense, help for people in need of protection, child care, disability situation
– Travel for compelling family reasons, to support vulnerable or precarious people or to look after children.
– Travel for people with disabilities and their companions.
Court or administrative subpoena, proceedings that cannot be remotely carried out
– Travel to respond to a judicial or administrative subpoena, to go to a public service or a lawyer, for an act or trial that cannot be remotely carried out.
Short trips for the needs of pets (within one kilometer of the house).