The essentials A one-year-old baby was brought to the University Hospital of Nantes this Saturday, April 24th, with absolute urgency. A pot of boiling water fell on the child’s head.
A dramatic accident happened this Saturday, April 24th, in a house in Savenay in Loire-Atlantique. A pot of boiling water fell on a baby’s head, reports France Bleu. The one-year-old child was badly burned.
Helicopter at the Nantes University Hospital
Our colleagues explain that the firefighters initially provided the baby with first aid on site. Due to his condition, he was then transported by helicopter to the University Hospital of Nantes.
The reasons for the accident are not yet known.