The main Emmanuel Macron announced on Wednesday during his speech that the restrictive measures previously applied in 19 departments would be extended to the whole country from Saturday evening. Suddenly every resident has to have a certificate to be more than 10 kilometers away from their home.
And here is the certificate! From Saturday, April 3rd, you will have to fill out another certificate if you want to cover more than 10 kilometers. Indeed, to deal with the third wave in France, Emmanuel Macron has announced the extension of restrictive measures across the country, which so far have only been applied in the 19 departments under increased surveillance. Here are the documents that will once again underline the days of the French in the coming weeks
The extraordinary travel certificate
A new version of the derogatory travel certificate could see the light of day for day trips from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. In fact, the document currently available on the Ministry of Interior’s website concerns “people residing in the departments that are subject to enhanced measures”. Since this name therefore affects the entire metropolis from Saturday evening, this certificate still seems to be valid.
Depending on the distance you want to travel, it contains several patterns:
You can move freely around your house within a radius of 10 km from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
– In this case, you must have proof of address or the famous certificate of extraordinary trips with you
You can travel to your dormitory between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. for the following reasons:
– Basic purchases or withdrawals from orders
– Support for children in school and for extracurricular activities
– Cultural institution (libraries, media libraries, etc.) or place of worship
– Administrative or legal procedures
You can travel from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. without any distance restrictions for the following reasons:
– Professional activity, education and training, mission of general interest
– Health: consultations, examinations, care, preventive measures (including vaccinations), purchase of health products
– Mandatory family sanity, vulnerable or insecure people, and childcare
– Disability situation for people with disabilities and their companions
– judicial or administrative summons
– Moving and traveling are essential for buying or renting a primary residence
– Transit movement to train stations and airports
You can download this certificate from the Home Office website to print it out, or fill it out electronically on your mobile phone using the TousAntiCovid application. You can also find it and download it below.
Certificate of resettlement Reinforced measures from La Dépêche du Midi to Scribd
The certificate of exemption from curfew
The certificate of exemption from curfew should also remain the same. As a reminder, here are the main reasons for this certificate:
– Professional activity, education and training
– Advice and support
– Compulsive family sense, vulnerable or insecure people, or childcare
– Disability situation for people with disabilities and their companion
– judicial or administrative summons
– Mission of general interest
– Transit and long-distance travel (journeys in connection with rail, air or bus transits for journeys)
This certificate can also be downloaded from the Home Office website in the Tous AntiCovid mobile application or below.
Certificate displacement curfew from La Dépêche du Midi on Scribd
Proof of business trip
Finally, employers can submit proof of their employees’ professional travel, home work and “professional travel that cannot be postponed at the employer’s request” at any time. This document is available again on the Home Office website, but also below.
Proof of professional repression by La Dépêche du Midi on Scribd