Toulouse: A fire in the L’Aubrac restaurant near Saint-Aubin

The essentials The firefighters are on Rue de la Colombette this Tuesday evening to start a fire in a restaurant.

On Tuesday, April 27, at around 11:25 p.m., a fire broke out in a restaurant on Rue de la Colombette in the Saint-Aubin sector of Toulouse. Firefighters were called for fumes that could come from a fryer or hood in Aubrac, a reputable Pink City company. You have used suitable means to carry out controls and secure the premises. No injuries are to be regretted. The police were there too. The road is closed while the fire fighters intervene. It is currently not known whether the damage is to be complained about.

Back to top button