The essentials A fire mobilized around thirty firefighters in Toulouse that Friday evening.
A fire broke out in the underground car park of a nine-storey residential building on Rue du Général-Bares in the Rangueil sector in Toulouse this Friday evening around 6 p.m. The fumes spread to the second floor and two people were slightly drunk from the fumes.
More than thirty firefighters were dispatched to the scene to contain the disaster. The procedure ended around 9 p.m. without injuries.
Relocation was not recommended.